COVID-19 Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, I will be implementing new measures to ensure the maximum care and safety of all parties attending photography sessions.
I will be following government guidelines for hands on/close quarters posing and safe working environments until further notice. Please take a moment to read the guidelines below to learn more.
Policies - Our part
- All props, blankets, clothing, etc. will be sanitized with disinfectant before and after every session. These measures were already in place, but more detailed attention will be given to sanitizing between sessions.
- You will be asked to immediately use hand santiser when entering the studio and use throughout your session.
- I will be wearing a face mask for the duration of the session.
- Only immediate family members will be allowed to attend sessions until further notice.
- There will be a minimum of 24 hours between all sessions to allow for proper cleaning of the equipment.
- I have had both of my Covid vaccinations and I am regularly testing to ensure the safety of anyone entering my studio.
Policies - Your part
- Please cancel your appointment for a later date if you have any of these symptoms: cough, fever, dizziness, loss of taste or smell, fatigue not caused by lack of sleep or breathing difficulty.
- Adults are highly advised to wear a face covering in the studio. If parent images are included in your package, you will be able to remove the mask for that portion of the session, but then advised to put this back on. I have extra medical grade masks that you are free to use, or you can bring your own if you prefer.
- If you or someone in your home is unwell, you must reschedule. If you arrive to the session unwell, the session will be cancelled and rescheduled.